How to get in touch
Easiest way to get a hold of me is to use this handy form. I usually respond within 48 hours unless I am away from my computer on vacation.
Though this form is simple, the best thing to do is include some valuable information.
- Your name/company and a phone number
- What are you looking to achieve?
- What is your budget?
That’s it! Easy peasy. I hope to talk to you soon.
If you are looking to know more about me, or my interests and passions, I invite you to check out these handy links below.
- Twitter - code talk and insulting the president
- Strava - Where I go and tell people how much I hiked and biked
- Dribbble - UI design gallery